The mission statement of the Harrow International Schools is 'Leadership for a better world', which draws on the great tradition of famous leaders emanating from Harrow School such as Winston Churchill, Pandit Nehru and King Hussein of Jordan.
Leadership involves having the motivation, skills and determination to make a difference. It can mean leading from the front or influencing from within as an effective team player. 'Leadership for a better world' is defined as six attributes:
- Contributing positively to community
- Applying knowledge with compassion
- Solving problems collaboratively
- Solving problems creatively
- Making just choices
- Facing challenges with determination
It is the intention of the Harrow International Schools to reinforce these themes throughout the learning life of our students in a number of integrated ways.