Friends of Harrow
The Friends of Harrow (FoH) is an association of dedicated parents and staff that provides practical support to enhance the educational experience for the students; FoH promotes and extends productive relationships within the school community.
FoH offers support for new families in having a smooth transition to school life and settling in Beijing. We organize social events and fundraising activities for both school and charities throughout the school year, with parents of all nationalities informed and involved. Our major activities include the Welcome Coffee Morning for New Parents, Autumn Fair, Staff Appreciation Lunch, Food Committee, Friends of Harrow Shop, and Book Fairs.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- Attend the FoH fortnightly Thursday morning meetings
- Participate in FoH events and year group events
- Volunteer to be a Year Representative
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR YEAR REP
- Communicate with your year group by email, text, phone or WeChat
- Organize year group social activities, such as coffee mornings, lunches, dinners etc.
- Help to recruit volunteers from your year group for events as required
- Attend fortnightly FoH meetings